For membership details please contact:
4445 South Atlantic Avenue, Unit 501
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127
Dear CASBA Member
As we approach our 46th Annual Convention at RENAISSANCE IN WORLD GOLF RESORT, FEBRUARY 15 – 17, 2015, St. Augustine, Florida, let us urge you to consider the following critical items:
- Make Reservations at RENAISSANCE – 1-888-789-3090 or register online
- Please complete CASBA Attendee Badge Information Form
- Please complete COMPANY DUES Invoice
- Please complete CASBA CONVENTION REGISTRATION INVOICE
- Please complete CASBA CONVENTION SPONSOR INVOICE
- Sign up for GOLF
Note: All above invoices and forms may be accessed below.
All monies for these invoices should be mailed to:
Thomas R. Lugar
TL Green, LLC
7517 Winton Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46268
See you in SUNNY FLORIDA IN FEBRUARY !!!!!!!
CASBA PLANNING COMMITTEE
Member Downloads for 2015
- CASBA Attendee Badge Information Form (Microsoft Word or PDF)
- 2015 CASBA Program Guide (PDF)
- 2015 CASBA Sponsor Invoice
- 2015 CASBA Convention Registration Invoice
- 2015 letter to CASBA Members about dates and locations
- CASBA Dues Invoice
CASBA’S 2014 Lifetime award goes to The Murphy Family, of Mother Murphy’s Laboratories, for nearly five decades of dedicated service to CASBA.
2013 Lifetime award was presented to:
Crockett Cobble, back, CASBA 2013 President
Craig Parrish, left front, long-time VP of Finance at Bishop Baking, now retired from Kellogg.
Bud Cason, center front, Founder, Owner, CEO of Bud’s Best Cookies, Birmingham, AL;
Gene Veazey, right front, long-time President of Bishop Baking Company, Cleveland, TN and now retired from Keebler.