Welcome to the Cookie and Snack Bakers Association
The Cookie and Snack Bakers Association was established in 1970 to provide association members with a forum and atmosphere conducive to building relationships, sharing experiences, and exchanging information necessary to prosper our individual business and Industry.
Member Latest Information
Take a look at the Member Page for the latest dues and events invoices.
Dear CASBA Member
As we approach our 46th Annual Convention at RENAISSANCE IN WORLD GOLF RESORT, FEBRUARY 15 – 17, 2015, St. Augustine, Florida, let us urge you to consider the following critical items:
- Make Reservations at RENAISSANCE – 1-888-789-3090 or register online
NOTE: The cut-off date for CASBA’s Room block at Renaissance has been extended to January 30th. In order to get our special rate, please book ASAP!
- Please complete CASBA Attendee Badge Information Form
- Please complete COMPANY DUES Invoice
- Complete CASBA CONVENTION REGISTRATION INVOICE
- Complete CASBA CONVENTION SPONSOR INVOICE
- Sign up for GOLF
- For Shuttle Service from JAX International to Renaissance in St. Augustine, Florida and return trip to JAX International please contact East Coast Transportation at (904)-525-8600.
Note: All above invoices and forms may be accessed on the Member Page
All monies for these invoices should be mailed to:
Thomas R. Lugar
TL Green, LLC
7517 Winton Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46268
See you in SUNNY FLORIDA IN FEBRUARY !!!!!!!
CASBA PLANNING COMMITTEE
This will be a very special conference that you will not want to miss
Dear CASBA Members,
I am excited to report that in addition to former Indiana senator Richard Lugar, we will be joined by Admiral Sean Buck, a 1983 graduate of the US Naval Academy.
On Tuesday morning, Admiral Buck will present about the current state of the Navy and foreign affairs. Also, we will have a special tribute for Stu Kriegermeier on Tuesday evening. Stu’s son, Mike, will be there to receive a commemorative plaque.
This will be a very special conference that you will not want to miss.
Kevin M. Boyle
Schulze and Burch Biscuit Co.